Would you like 2014 to be the year you finally kick your sugar habit once and for all?
Do you find yourself:
- looking for a ‘sugar’ pick me up every day at the same time? (Probably in the afternoon)
- getting a great start to your day food wise, but diving into the sugar or stimulants by late afternoon (or maybe before bed).
- unable to pass up the dainties and desserts at family get-togethers (even when it’s that freaky cake with the rock hard pink icing that your Aunt Martha makes)
- hiding a ‘stash’ of chocolate or sweets that you don’t want anyone else to see you eating
- feeling guilty (and gross) when you eat sweets
- tired of having all your socializing centred around dessert or sweet drinks
You had me at ‘hello’. I’m ready to look and feel better NOW.
I kinda feel like my body and I just came from couples’ counselling.
“Domestic Diva’s 4-week sugar detox program just blew my mind. No one has ever so simply explained what different cravings mean and what nutrients MY body is asking me for. I kinda feel like my body and I just came from couples’ counselling.”
Carrie Klassen, Toronto, ON, Owner of Pink Elephant Communications
The minute you register get our Intro Module which includes:
- a recording of our ‘Have your cake and eat it too’ call
- accompanying hand-outs to summarize what you have learned so that you always have those important bits right at your fingertips!
- you can join our private Facebook group for ongoing connection and support
The remaining 4 modules will be delivered to your inbox every 7 days so that you have lots of time to listen to the lessons, read the hand-outs and implement what you learn before taking the next step!
*Includes online weekly teleclasses that you can listen to on your computer (or download onto your iPod), recipes, resources, FB forum support and a fully nourishing 7-day sugar detox meal plan!
Learn from the comfort of your own home, on your own time. All calls are pre-recorded, so you can listen to them when it works for you.